- Racks any bike vertically held by the front wheel.
- Accepts all wheels (20-65mm wide), mountain to narrow racing bikes.
- Allows 45° free movement.
- Sheathed racking hooks - no metal to metal contact.
- NO accidental dislodging of a racked bike.
- No fear of buckled wheels.
- One piece MIG welded steel assembly, both HNH/Rack and Lower Guide.
- Security provision for locking to on each fitting for complete bike security..
- One piece, welded steel, corrosion proof finish, virtually indestructible.
- Corrosion proof PLASCOAT Gloss Black PPA571 lifetime - 70 year finish.
- When not in use, maximum intrusion into walkway area is just 13cm.
- Architect recommended and successfully installed at 2012 Olympic Athletes Village.
- Choice of Standard or High Density racking configurations to suit all installations. See Datasheets. M8 x 50mm Expanding wallbolts supplied.
Tip: For MAXIMUM SECURITY - also fit an Excel.